How do I apply for an aftercare voucher?

If your family receives Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), you may apply for a voucher at your DSS office.

If your family is not on Temporary Cash Assistance, you may obtain a Child Care Subsidy (CCS) voucher through CCS Central by calling 866-243-8796. Click here to learn more about the Child Care Subsidy Program and how to apply.